Coinciding with the release of our whitepaper, Tuum and Ross Republic have launched the “It’s Time to Build!’ webcast, a three-part series exploring some of the key findings in our report, featuring speakers from some of the most exciting and innovative players in the financial services industry.
In the first episode, moderator Adrian Klee of Ross Republic is joined by Ove Kreison, CTO and co-founder of Tuum, and Simon Ousager, CEO and founder of Januar. This episode dives into some of the key shifts happening in the financial services sector, as outlined in the whitepaper, and explores how financial services institutions can leverage trends such as open banking to better position themselves for the future.
Adrian Klee, Ross Republic (Moderator): A specialised consultancy that accelerates digital transformation at B2B and financial services providers, from building digital capabilities and cultures to creating new revenue streams and innovative banking services.
Simon Ousager, Januar: the compliant gateway to the new digital economy for crypto businesses and institutional investors. Januar provides account and payment solutions to help businesses to operate with peace of mind.
Ove Kreison, Tuum: a next-generation core banking technology provider. Tuum’s API-first, cloud-agnostic and highly configurable banking platform covers all retail and business banking processes, allowing banks, fintech startups, or even non-financial companies to rapidly launch customer-centric financial products and services.
- 00:00: Intro – Adrian Klee, Partner, Ross Republic
- 04:40: Changing Consumer Expectations in the Banking Industry
- 11:30: Effects of New Entrants to Banking Industry
- 14:50: Customer Experience in DeFi vs CeFi
- 16:05: How Will Banking Services be Delivered in the Future?
- 19:30: Effects of Open Banking (PSD2) on Banking Industry
- 21:40: Importance of Customer Data
- 26:00: How is the Banking Industry Adapting to Open Banking?
- 28:30: Banks’ Main Competitors in Digital Landscape
- 34:50: Addressing Banks’ Technology Debt
- 40:50: Building a Future-Proof Bank